Welcome! Whether you are a parent who is home schooling or wanting a productive art activity for their kids, let me be the teacher while you put your feet up! Or join in! You may find it quite fun and relaxing to craft, too. Or you may be a beginner crafter and want some quick, easy projects to have in your stash, ready to give away when you need them.
For these projects, you will need (although these are quite flexible with these designs)
- Under my Umbrella stamp set and punch or similar. You can use another stamp set and punch, or you can just use a punch or some cut out shapes of your choosing. For the wording, you can even use a black pen and nicely write on the front of your cards.
- A set of Whisper White Notecards and envelopes. This is a pack of 20 3.5 x 5″ cards and envelopes. You can also make your own cards of any size with the cardstock you may already have.
- Black ink pad if you are stamping.
- Pretty papers with a very small print OR something to colour your punched shapes with, like markers, paints, crayons, or pencils.
- Adhesives like glue, double sided tape, and Dimensionals.
- Optional Extra: You may wish to have some black cardstock (or colour white cardstock with a black marker), Rhinestones or other sparkly embellishments, and some twine or ribbon to add to your creations.
Want more? Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
You may also find the Stampin’ Up! Kits useful. The All Inclusive kits contain everything you need except a pair of scissors! Perfect for a gift, the kids, or to do while watching a movie or chatting with friends!